“I DO” Two little words that mean so much. “Aitutaki” One magical little island in the middle of the South Pacific. Look no further , you have found the most intimately romantic place in the world to pledge your love to that very special someone who now completes your life .
The dedication of two people in love to share their lives is a moment of celebration and happiness. Let us take this day and special moment in your life by blending some of our culture and traditions with a stunning background to make this day all you hoped for and more…
Aitutaki Escape is here to walk with you and guide you, whether your plans are for a quiet wedding for just the two of you, or where your loved ones will join in your celebration. We “custom design” every wedding to be your own unique experience. We offer an onsite Beach wedding at Aitutaki Escape in front of your luxury beachfront Villa. Island simplicity is the best way to celebrate true love. Let us take care of you , so you can focus on the important things “each other”.
We look forward to helping you plan this most important day in your lives.
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to helping you plan your special day!
Requirements for getting married in the Cook Islands:
- Birth Certificates
- Divorce Papers if previously married
- Be here 3 full clear working days prior to date of wedding
- Must add $75 if you wish to waive the 3 day waiting period
- All documents must be translated to a Certified English Translation if in a foreign language
Terms of Payment and Conditions
- Our weddings and renewal of vows are only offered to our in-house guests only.
- A minimum notice of 3 weeks is necessary to book a wedding with our team. Please note that we only accept direct bookings for weddings.
- Deposit: 50% is required at the time of booking to secure reservation for the Villa and the Wedding package. The balance for Wedding Package is due1 month prior to wedding date.
- Cancellation outside of 90 days prior to Wedding date – no charge
- Cancellation within 60-90 days prior to Wedding date: 25% of total amount will be charged
- Cancellation within 30-60 days prior to the Wedding date: 50% of the total amount will be charged
- Cancellation within 0-30 days prior to the Wedding date: 100% of the total amount will be charged
The Aitutaki Escape Intimate Wedding Package Includes:
- All wedding documentation, including wedding license & all associated fees
- Your personal wedding coordinator
- Flowers for Bride-choice head garland (the traditional favourite) or a neck ‘ei’
- Flowers for Groom neck ‘ei’
- Polynesian Archway decorated with flowers
Stay a minimum of 7 nights, and we will include your wedding for FREE!
Some Optional Suggestions:
- Champagne to toast
- Small bridal cake
- Island dancers, drummers & String Band
- Traditional canoe and warrior to deliver the bride to the groom
- Private celebration dinner prepared by “Private Chef”