Kia Orana from Aitutaki, Cook Islands,
These are challenging times twisted with uncertainty and the continuing evolution surrounding Covid-19. As we navigate through this, we want to assure you of our commitment to your travel plans, your safety, provision of maximum flexibility, and presentation of our Cook Island Product.
As a result of swift actions we are fortunate that the Cook Islands is currently free of COVID-19. Our Government, People, Institutions and Industry remain alert and steadfast in maintaining our destination Covid-19 free status.
At Aitutaki Escape we are meticulous in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene with all our products. In response to COVID-19, we are already taking additional measures to our cleaning and hygiene conventions to ensure on-going safety of our guests and staff alike.
- Daily staff briefings to augment our operating procedures and to update ourselves on the developments around Covid-19 here and abroad. These important briefings help us understand the importance of what we do in combating Covid-19
- We have increased the consistency of cleaning and sanitizing all our public and back of house areas and continue to follow Health Department disinfectant standards.
- At our guest orientations on arrival we shall detail all our operational standards and policies focused on combating Covid-19 to ensure guest comfort and security.
- Social Distancing practices and wearing of Face Masks around our guests will be practiced at all times.
- Access to antibacterial hand sanitizers for general use are located in all public areas and Villas including our transfer Vehicle.
- Our grounds, gardens, beach fronts and all physical profiles have received increased attention to detail ensuring our environs are rubbish free and healthy.
We understand that during these times travel flexibility will support those affected by international travel restrictions. Therefore, we have made positive adjustments to some of our booking policies to give you confidence about your booking arrangements:
- Date changes, amendments or cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to arrival for all existing and future bookings between 1st May and 1st December 2020 – Free of any charges.
- Outside these dates our existing cancellation policies remain in place. However we shall evaluate any booking(s) presented for assistance and we shall endeavor to offer supporting options.
We appreciate that this is an unsettling time worldwide and without reservation, support all forces in combating this inconvenient virus. We hold in respect those Health Professionals and Scientists at the front line, all the workers and leaders who keep the essential services operating and the amazing strength of the human spirit on display from all corners of the world.
We are confident that our international visitors will be eager to travel to the Cook Islands when border restrictions are relaxed. If your travel is still scheduled for some time in the future, we recommend waiting until closer to departure to make any decisions, rather than changing your travel plans now.
Kindest Regards and Best Wishes…..
Team Aitutaki Escape
WELCOME TO AITUTAKI ESCAPE
Sit back, relax and take in the stunning surroundings of Aitutaki Lagoon from your luxury beachfront Villa accommodation at Aitutaki Escape.
Our three spacious air-conditioned Villas are designed with couples and small groups in mind – providing ultimate privacy and relaxation for those wanting to escape their busy life. Enjoy spectacular Aitutaki Sunsets from your private beachside deck or relax in the seclusion of your own gated courtyard, with your own swimming pool for those warm Cook Island days and romantic lazy nights.
WELCOME TO AITUTAKI
Aitutaki is most famous for its surreal turquoise lagoon that is contained by a triangular shaped reef with each side of the triangle measuring approximately 12kms. 15 islets (motus) are scattered throughout the lagoon with the most famous being One Foot Island.
Aitutaki is part of the Southern Cook Islands and is located approximately 250kms to the North of the main island, Rarotonga. It has a population of approximately 2000 people spread through 8 villages across the island.
Watch the video to see our beautiful island.